1. i can’t sleep. but i’m tired. i lay in bed and all my past sins come to haunt me. i feel the guilt and shame all over again, but i don’t do anything. finally, i do what i know i should’ve done the minute this all started. i grab my bible, journal (my real one you silly goose), and pen and head for the family room, where i can have a little chat with Jesus.
2. i’m seventeen. i still have a piggy bank and i put my change into religiously. not only do i still have one, but i bring it up in conversations. and not only do i bring it up in conversations, but i think that all this is quite normal until my older sister starts laughing (very hard) at me and my piggy bank — which actually isn’t technically a “piggy” bank at all. it’s more like my “elephant” bank.
3. i’m a very insecure person. but this shouldn’t be shocking. isn’t everyone, in their own way, a bit insecure?
4. i say i hate everything emo, but in fact that would be a lie. there is a bit of room in my heart for emo music… i’m missing your laugh, how did it break? and when did your eyes begin to look fake? i hope your as happy as your pretending…
5. i do believe i struggle with jealousy. no! not the talented louissa sinclair! yup, me. but if you just go back to “confession #3”, i think you’ll see the root of this problem. this whole “jealousy” thing is just a recent revelation of mine. so i figured i’d tell you — give you something else that to make fun of, right? : )
6. this is my third post today (well, actually, it’s friday right now, so technically i posted twice yesterday and this is my first post today. but that’s going a bit overboard, don’t you think?). good Lord, louissa! can you please just do us all a favor and get a life? just remember, i didn’t ask you to read this — you’re doing that on your own free will.
7. one more. the whole mirror thing… it really isn’t that big of a deal. i just felt cool for five minutes after recieving the e-mail telling me my picture had been accepted (as well as thousands of others). and no link to a picture of myself this time. something must be wrong with me.