sometimes words don’t come.Â sometimesÂ i sit and stare at the screen as i fish for the right words to let you know what i’m up to and how i am.Â funny how my blog, which was only going to be for “creative” writing, has turned into such a newsletter of sorts –Â pictures of who i live with, where i’ve been, and words that tell you how i’m doing and what i’ve been up to.
so let usÂ see… what’s new?
– i get paid to be here now.
– i have keys to all the doors in this building.
– i can go into the staff room and eat whenever i want.
– i am one of six that is in charge of locking up the building every night.
– i won’t, but i’m allowed to drink whenever i’m not working with a Konfi group.
– i can now watch movies.
– i’m part of the “real” world and i have a day off.Â it’s lovely.
– i’ve moved into a room that has a small fridge and my own phone (something i haven’t ever experienced).
– i’ve spent my days so far here in the email room singing.
– i am one of six that washes breakfast, lunch, and dinner dishes here.
– i’m “on staff” at a Bible school.Â i know, funny.