– louissa leaves in six hours for one more outreach.Â this one takes place in a city that was completely bombed and destroyed during the war and is at the very north end of germany (completely opposite of whereÂ she currently resides).Â she loves outreach and is looking forward to it.Â she’ll also be in another part of germany for five days and that’s always fun.
– everyday louissa remembers something else irreplaceable that was in her luggage that is still missing.Â this morning she remembered all the drawings her amazing little brother had sent to her while she was here.Â having brought them home because she thought she’d want to leave them there, the night before taking off, she decided that she really wanted them with her so they were slipped into her suitcase.Â and now they’re lost.Â it makes her more sad than all her clothes and shoes and make up that are missing.
– louissa has gotten into the habit of writing here just for the sake of having a new entry up even when she really has nothing to write (like right now).Â she does this to make sure that everyone stays happy and that everyone feels like they know what’s going on while she’s thousands of miles away.Â but maybe she’ll stop that soon — it ends up rather boring for the reader.
– louissa is surrounded by snow.Â yesterday the temperature dropped drastically and instead of walking in a sweater like usual,Â she was bundled up in coat, scarf, and with gloves.Â by the time she got back to school her thighs and ears were completely numb.Â this is something she never thought would happen near the bodensee and is rather disappointed — she was enjoying the warm weather.Â christmas is over so snowÂ should beÂ over.
– louissa currently has a very runny nose.Â on average she is in need of a tissue every thirty-five minutes.Â this makes fifty minute classes very annoying.Â the idea of needing to sing for the next five days also sounds very annoying.
-Â louissa hasÂ decided that ifÂ she really wants to understand the BibleÂ she needs to learn greek and hebrew.Â all these differences because of translating it wouldn’t be there.
– louissa is listening to “dido” right now.Â she likes it.Â lots.